New website help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
I am looking to totally revamp my website and have it as more of an information site and less nail art etc. I want to help consumers to find a great nail technician wherever they are so I need hints and tips on what to look for when choosing a salon. I have some ideas but I want it to be not too terrifying and aimed at the consumer rather than nail technicians. I already have a homecare section. Maybe I can just take a transcript of the Watchdog article LOL -

If you have any words of wisdom or can point me in the direction of existing information I would appreciate it - appropriate remuneration given LOL - well a thank you mention on my site LOL.

Hiya!

you can feel free to peruse my site for info and ideas I don't think we are in direct market agianst each other since you are not even in my state much less the states! Let me know if you need any help, I webdesign as a hobby! My web design company is:Instinctive Illusions I will PM you a couple things or if they are too big for PM I will email them!
smilieturtle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back