New website...opinions please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eski

Reaction score
Hello Geeks,
I've had a website designed and wanted some feedback.. .there are a couple of areas I would like improved (ie would prefer tel in more prominent position). But how does the site 'feel' to you? Does it give the right impression?

www.theslimlinebeautyclinic.co.uk

Much appreciated :)
xx

Actually there isn't anything bad to say about it really. Very professional layout, very informative (maybe a bit much though), easy to navigate and to contact you.
&& i think the tel is fine where it is, as you have at the top contact us. I would go straight there if i needed your number

Also the reviews is a very good idea for potential clients
A very well presented site
Well done :D

Your site is very professional looking and you offer some very sot after treatments. I like your explanation of each service, informative and tempting. Easily navigate your way around the site. Your contact details are clear and I like the google map extra. Good luck xxx

Thanks girls!! It's good to know...sometimes you can get a bit bogged down by it all and not see how good (or bad!) a piece of work is.

xxx

Thanks girls!! It's good to know...sometimes you can get a bit bogged down by it all and not see how good (or bad!) a piece of work is.

xxx

Be proud, its not a bad little site :) x

Latest posts

Back