New website .... Please tell me what you think

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mummy2kyla

Reaction score
Hi all

I have had a website built for me and personally I think it's fab but would really appreciate others views on it.

Many thanx
Emma
xx

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Last edited by a moderator:
Just had a quick squizz at your website, it's looking good, well done. Personally, I do like to see photo's of the nail tech's work on there too so as a prospective customer you can see the quality of the nails you'd get. :D

As i have only recently started taking pics i thought it would be best to wait until i had enough to make a decent photo gallery but i definately agree with displaying pics of my own work so potential clients can see the quality of my work.

Thank you for taking the time to have a look :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Hi

Can't find the link to your site, sorry.

M x

Hi Mike

For some reason the link to my website has been removed :confused:

I don't know why this has happened as I have not been informed and don't want to repost the link as it has obviously been taken off for a reason but why I cannot understand as I have posted the link specifically to ask for other geeks to review my site and give me some feedbck on it. Just as I have seen many others do.

Can you please advise me Geeg why this has happened and what I have done wrong

Many Thanx

Link to my website can now be found in my profile.

Too worried to repost it here :(

Many Thanx
Emma
xx

Oh Dear! I've just spent ages looking for your site details and ending up being certain it was me being dim!

Reviewing sites is a great way for feedback for everyone. And if it's just plain FAB we want everyone to see it!

Hope it's allowed up again....

Love it!! That's one of the best websites I've seen in ages. Really pretty, informative and easy to navigate, what more could you want?

Oh and I love the name too!!

not sure why your link should be removed, but just had a peek, it looks fab! well done you!

Thank you

I really appreciate your feedback.

I have to admit though that I didn't build it myself (unfortunately) I merely supplied the text and the design was tailored to my specific needs rather than using a generic template.

I am over the moon with it and if it brings in business it will be money well spent.

Hugs
Emma
xx

Latest posts

Back