New website - your opinion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bombalurina

Reaction score
Hello all,

Most of you know that I work as a trainer for a beauty equipment manufacturer (no names here!), and run my own mobile business around this. My business name was my initials, but I got married 8 weeks ago (yay!), and felt it was time for a rebrand...

Introducing my new website then...

Www.worthingmobilebeauty.com

I think its finished, but I welcome all constructive criticism, spelling mistakes, unfinished sentences, and broken links...! But please be nice!

I'm also re doing my price lists, and when I get a sparkly new car I will have it signwritten...but all things in good time!

Wow, you've done a lot, how busy your work life must be ( lucky you x) you must be very focused and determined, hope your mobile business becomes as successful as all the other things you have achieved. If you lived near me I would feel in very safe hands, website is very informative. Good luck :hug:

I love the look of your website and its very informative without reading huge essays.

Xx

Thankyou Spooky & Jemima :)

My work life is massively busy....! But I don't know any other way to be...! And I like it this way. Definitely passionate about what I do!! Hope it shows through in the website!

Hi it's lovely I've just paid for a weebly site and this looks very good. Some feedback for you,
Where you have your prices on the pages is it worth lining up the prices so they are all at same distance eg xxxx £25
B. xxxx £25
If lined up it looks better. Also the massage bit you say it's ladies only but pic is of man and woman having massage and then a little bit saying no extras! Prob if its ladies only service does that bit need to be in at all, I've never had a lady ask for extras if you get my drift I could be wrong however. It looks great though my feedback is only my opinion nothing else. How long did it take you to set up? :)

Love the colours & your photo is fantastic !

Do you offer training only through the company you work for ?

Congratulations on the wedding

We have a couple of products that might interest you for pamper parties

Love it ! Think it's absolutely lovely :)

This looks great! It's very simple, but looks professional, and everything is very easy to find. I'd call this a success!

Thanks for the feedback!

Re lining prices up I've tried and tried as I agree it does look better but I can't get the bloomin things to go in a straight line! It's bugging me too, I'll have another go soon..! There must be a way..! And I take your point about the picture, I'll have a re think there too.

Yes, I only teach for the company I work for 4 days a week, I don't teach any courses self employed though its on my bucket list!

Latest posts

Back