New Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HandSam Nails

Reaction score
Hi Guys

My Website has just gone live and would appreciate your constructive comments....Many Thanks in advance :)))

Last edited:
Hi Guys

My Website has just gone live and would appreciate your constructive comments....Many Thanks in advance :)))
Is there a link?

Jacqui xx

Hi, just wished I lived nearer!! Just had a sneaky peak on bottom of treatment page the contact numbers are all separated & your prices page the 'page width' not set right as your treatment times are split up too and the underlining runs onto next line. Couple of tweaks and you're there. Wish I could do lots of treatments xx. Good luck x

Hi Samantha,

Looks really nice. Couple of things I've noticed, on your treatments page the text colour for Waxing and Eye Treatments is a different colour to that of your other treatments - may just want to check on that.

On your price list you have Eyebrow Maintenance & Eyebrow Reshape twice, once on waxing and again on Eye Treatments - don't know if this is intentional but you might want to check it, also the underline on Eye Treatments has carried on to the next line, just needs taken back a space.

On Waxing Prices, the price for Underarm is in bold rather than 'normal' and on your contacts page it asks for a Zip Code rather than Postcode (now this may just be me as it is a bugbear of mine!) and State.

Minx Parties - would love to have a bit of info on this if I was a potential client, really sell them and how much fun they could be to attract people in.

Hope all that makes sense! At 11.30pm not much I say does!

xx

Awe Thank you for your kind words and constructive help! Much appreciated :Love:

Looks lovely, and very professional. Think you must have made the small "tweaks" since the last posts as I couldn't spot any problems :biggrin:

Well done to you :Love:

Can I suggest adding your opening times and perhaps adding which product range you use for Facials ?

I like the link to facebook, twitter etc might have to get that on mine when I finally get round to buying another one.

What the others have said but I think it looks really nice and very professional. Just the odd bits and pieces to sort out. Well done! :wink2:

Really like the way you have set out your treatment page x looks lovely : ) x

I like how simple yet informative your site is. Just one thing - and it may be because I'm on my iPod - the prices and times on the price page are not aligned. Apart from that I quite like it. X

Very clear and easy to navigate.
There isnt any prices for lash strips or extensions, why is this? Even if you like to chat with clients about their expectations you could still put an average price or £xx - £xx to give people a rough idea.

Latest posts

Back