New Years Eve

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont much like new year and all the slobbering kisses followed by a few punches because someones fella has kissed another girl and vice versa.

Put that with me still on antibiotics and still not able to drink over xmas and new year i thought ide do the grandparent thing and baby sit :green:

Warm & cosy, endless mugs of tea and hugs a plenty from the grandkids, what more can you ask for :hug:

Well I had a great one - how about you guys?

Got in from neighbors at about 2.30 am (cant remember much about it) and it was one of those usual house parties where way too many people got drunk and the men ended up fighting at 5 minutes to 12 but a good time was had by all in the end.

Need today to recover though. :lol:

Got home from the pub at about 2am having drunk a bottle of wine which is wayyyyyy more than I ever ever drink, so have a bit of a thick head this morning.

Hope you all had a great one and happy 2008 geeking.

I.AM.SOOOOOOOOOOOOO.H U N G O V E R !

Got to bed about 1.30 after guests left (gawd kids have got some stamina!)

got out of bed this morning about 11.40 and my hub had cleared up the mess, washed up and taken all the chrissy decs down. So, drank some pop, and come back to bed where 2 monkeys are playing maraccas in my head!

Think a drank 2 bottles of wine last night and my usual limit is 3 glasses!

ahhhhhhhhhhh!

sent hub off to pub as will be ZERO company! Will be OK around about 8pm tonight, so only another 7 hours of pain to go through!

I'm not a great New Year fan either, and I get very grumpy-old-woman-ish about fireworks!!! Last night we had the in-laws over (because they'd been away for Christmas) and I cooked a meal,then we played Crib..... Only realised it was midnight when we heard all the fireworks!

Last year we stayed in and were in bed by 11pm cos we were knackered, lol!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE XXXX

Had a fab New Year do at ours.

Invited the neighbours for a party and champagne buffet.

There was about 20 of us in total and loads of kids who danced and screamed us silly.

Lots of champagne, vodka and redbull coctails later....bad hangover.

HIGHLIGHT: MIL fell in a huge ice bucket outside in the garden...too much red wine me thinks.

Latest posts

Back