New Year's Nail Resolutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JesseDavidNailDesign

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was just curious what goals you all have for improving your business or your skills for the new year?

My goal is to be able to do any typical salon service in 1 hour flat! Obviously I'm not talking about 3d nail art or stilettos, but avg P&W, colored french and all maintenance = 1 hr! And without cutting out quality of course.

I also would love any advice from those of you who are at that level. Maybe a break down of how long you take for each step, e.g. prep, application and finishing.

Any one booking P&W, etc. every 45 minutes?

Looking forward to reading your replies.

Jesse

i am going to try to publicise my little nail product shop. not wanting to make millions with it but just a little supplement to my income that doesnt involve more filing.:lol:

on a personal level, my goal is to replace my amalgum fillings with white ones that dont show.:green:

i'm also looking to do some competition training with lynne lammers in the usa.
this i believe will also speed up and improve my salon services.

My nails resolution is to build my clientele to the point that i can venture out on my own. Also to get my Hubby thru his state exam and get his shop established

Mine's easy...convert from Millennium to another brand!!:)

Latest posts

Back