New York, New York!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score
im so excited :)
my sis works for virgin atlantic and today she has sorted out flights for my little holiday (ive not been aways for a couple of yrs)
so....im going to new york in nov with my best mate and im so excited
ive not booked a hotel yet
does anyone have any ideas on where to stay thats got a good location but isnt too expensive?
thanks

Jess
xox

havent any ideas at all sorry but if you'd like to take me with you i could help you look ! lol have a fab time :biggrin:

Oh Jess you are so lucky. Me and my hubby wanted to go to NY for our Wedding anniversary next month, but with the travelling time and coordinating with my mum for baby sitting duties it wasn't happening. We've had to settle for Berlin, which is different....plush hotel though!

I'm so jealous!!.

We sorted our hotel through Octopustravel.com or try expedia.com they have got some good info or lastminute.com or I'm sure there must be a NY budget site if you give it a whirl on Google!

Have a great time...I'd be so excited!

HI, went to NY in Jan, cold but amazing.Stayed at the SOUTHGATE Tower, 7th Avenue, 2mins from Macys and we had a great view of the Empire State,
The room was an apartment and it was fab, when I go again that is where I will stay.Enjoy your trip.You can't beat New York.

Jess .... I havent a clue where you could stay but, just had to say I am sooo jealous!!!
Im sure you'll have a fab time wherevever you stay! :)

I am soooo jealous! Can I come, you can leave me there when you come back if you like!!! :meow: :choo choo:!

Hi Jess I Used To Fly For Virgin And If You Get Your Sister To Call The Mates Hotline They Do Really Good Deals For Staff And Their Families/companions X

New York is the bestest place EVER!! We went for New Year, and its the best i did not stop smiling from landing in the airport to taking off again.

As for where to stay we stayed in a little hotel on Broadway which is right next to Times Square so it just depends where abouts you want to be in relation to stuff. Where we were everything was within walking distance really.

Enjoy.x

Latest posts

Back