New York trip ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlo nails

Reaction score
Hi ladies.....my fiancé has bought me a trip to New York for my 40th birthday which I am so excited about but I just wondered if any of you lovely ladies have been and have any tips or ideas to share, apart from the obvious like shopping:) and the Empire State, statue of liberty etc....xx

If you fancy a mad night got to Lucky Chengs, we went their for our wedding anniversary and it was awesome, such a fun fun night...

Whenever my husband and I go to NY we always do Broadway... What we learnt (on our later trips) is there is a ticket booth in time square (underneath a big out of place set of stairs..I believe under the bleachers) you can buy tickets to the discounted show of the evening for super inexpensive.

We bought $280 tickets to see Wicked and as we headed back to Times Square we saw the booth and sure enough they were selling $60 tickets to shows that Hugh Jackman was starring in and also shows that Joseph Gordon Levitt was starring in!

There are a lot of fun things to do in NY, i'm sure you will have a blast. When we go we eat, drink, we've cruised Irish district (hubby's irish), cruised Chinatown, gone to Ground Zero, and always see a broadway show!

Latest posts

Back