Neways Natural Elegance nail care system?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soriminah

Reaction score
Hi all

6 years ago I did my course to do L&P but I never followed through. I wasn't confident enough and only ever did my own nails afterwards until I started massaging - now I have very, very short nails :cry:.

I have thought about doing gels for the past year or so and when looking into trainers, I've come across one that uses Neways Natural Elegance Nail Care System.

Does anyone here use this system?

I've never heard of the brand before even though it's advertised in UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

On their site they say they have the most advanced nail bonding system on the market but would like opinions of people who have experience with it if possible. Yay or nay??

Thanks

Hi all

6 years ago I did my course to do L&P but I never followed through. I wasn't confident enough and only ever did my own nails afterwards until I started massaging - now I have very, very short nails :cry:.

I have thought about doing gels for the past year or so and when looking into trainers, I've come across one that uses Neways Natural Elegance Nail Care System.

Does anyone here use this system?

I've never heard of the brand before even though it's advertised in UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.

On their site they say they have the most advanced nail bonding system on the market but would like opinions of people who have experience with it if possible. Yay or nay??

Thanks

Newways is a multilevel marketing company that sells to the consumer. It is not a professional product. It's like buying a Rio kit!!

As for the rest of their claims, I will only say this .. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Newways is a multilevel marketing company that sells to the consumer. It is not a professional product. It's like buying a Rio kit!!

As for the rest of their claims, I will only say this .. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you said what I was thinking

Thanks - I'd never heard of them before so that's why I thought I'd ask.

Latest posts

Back