Newbie attending Beauty Show

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmae0906

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I am doing a 1-2-1 training course with CND at the end of this month, but I've got some tickets to the beauty show at the NEC this weekend.

I just wondered what I should be looking for/doing when I attend? I don't want to waste the opportunity to go, but until I get my training (in Shellac & Minx), I don't really know what to expect.

I've got my kits ready for my training, so I don't need to buy those.

Has anyone got any advice on how to get the best out of the day?

Ex

I'm the same as you I have never been before so this will b my first time. I don't really know what 2 look out for either x

Hi Emma,

Is your 121 for the shellac attack that got cancelled? I bet ur excited!!

I'm going to the beauty show too! CND won't be there so u won't be able to get anything from them.

Make sure u wear comfy shoes an take a bottle o water and some lunch as it doe get really busy, and 1 of those fold away bags incase as then come in handy!

Which day are you going? I'm going on the 8th xx

Jo xxx
Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Has everyone got their tickets?.Im supposed to be going on the 8th but still dont have mine!

I received mine last week. Had the wrong business name on though lol

They will prob turn up this week now the bh is over. :)

Jo xxx

Hope so!.Keeping my eye out for the postman!

First time for me too so can't help much, although someone did mention having 'bare' nails as most of the nail stands will do a demo nail so you can try the products out. I'm sure some of the more experienced show goers will advise more! :)

Hi, yes I am going on the 8th. I am hoping to get some help and advice on what Gel course to go with. xx

Im going on the 8th too if my tickets arrive! fingers crossed x x

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

My tickets came through last week, hope you get yours soon! :)

Mr postman just put my tickets through my door x

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Hi im going on th 8th too

I'm going on the 8th too

i'm going on the 9th :D i havent been since i was training at college like 4 years ago n that was to the london ones, i'm self employed mobile so will be buying some kit but nothing massive like furniture or proper kits, how much would everyone recommend taking?

come and see me on K68 as I'll be working on both days. . Tips are to wear comfy shoes and coolish clothes cos it gets really warm as it gets busier on in the day and DO NOT take your credit card as you will be tempted to spend too much! Get lots of free samples or try everything out before you buy.

Had a good day yesterday although not many free samples on offer! Got my OPI black and silver Shatter though and luv it x

Had a good day yesterday although not many free samples on offer! Got my OPI black and silver Shatter though and luv it x

Oh my gosh me too!! Yet to try the silver but did see it there on display! I wonder if it was me standing next to u at the stand lol!!

Ooooohhh I got konad there too!!!!! Soo excited!! Xx

Jo xxx

Latest posts

Back