newbie needing advice about CDN manicure products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleL

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have just completed my VTCT manicure course at my local training centre and for my case studies/home pratice, i have been using 'skin truth' products as there cheap and cheerful, however i have been looking into other products ranges and i have decided that i would like to use CND manicure products for my manicures when i go mobile (as i see there highly recommended by many of you!), however i need abit of advice (sorry to be a pain and excuse my lack of knowledge, but i figured you kind lot will help me out :o :))

I have seen that CND have a solar range and also there spamanicure range but i just wondered wether you would buy both range of products and offer your clients two types of manicures I.E - a spa manicure using there spa manicure range and also offering a solar oil manicure using there solar range? or would you just pick either to use solar products or the spa manicure products? :confused:

Also, im alittle unsure on how to use the products correctly (like the exfolation crystals and crystal activator?!) so is it advisable to go on a course with CND to get a understanding on how to use there manicure products or can i just buy them straight of the internet with no training and just practice? Is there a minimal order for CND products?

Any other information about this would be much appreciated.

sorry for al lthe questions and thanks in advance
Laura x

Ring Sweet squared they will be able to help,i beleive the cost of the course including the kit is the same price as the cost of the full kit.

I'm sure they will be more than happy to clarify and help

theres no minimum order for cnd things, but as becki says, the price of the kit includes training, so it would be worth giving sweet squared a ring, they are lovely people, especially Debbie she is a star!
I currently have all 4 mani & pedi systems from CND and when the products run out I am going to be offering Raw Earth pedi's and Solar mani's, as my clients love them :)

be wary of buying products of the net tho babes cos there are some fake products out there, always buy from the distributor (sweet squared) cos then you know you are getting official, fresh stock - and lots of back up if needs be! xxx

thanks for the advice. Is there a website and/or tel number for sweet squared? Also, thanks for the tip about buying online but i'd only ever buy from a proper distrabutor.. i know there is too many fakes etc.

Lau x

08452106060 thats the number sweet squared just ring them and choose option one xxx

thank you. Ill give them a ring when i have a second.

cheers
Laura xx

Hello. I am not familiar with the solar range, but I do use the Spa Manicure range and it's wonderful. First you have the client soak in warm water with a bit of Citris Soak. Then do you regular manicure routine. Next you massage the exfoliating crystals from the forearm down to the hand and add some Activator to the crystals and massage until the crystals have dissolved. At this point in my own personal manicure routine I also add some baggies and some hot mitts to allow it to penetrate. Then I use a hot moist towel to wipe off any excess and I massage with the Finishing Lotion. Clients love the smell of the stuff and I do too. I don't think I will ever change my manicure routine :green:

thanks for that KitKat.. it was very helpful! x

Latest posts

Back