Newbie signing up for CND course tomorrow!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red

Reaction score
Hello!

I have been a lurker for about the last year or so... and think this site is absolutely wonderful (i'm sad and make notes of things i think might be useful!!!) and I just wanted to come and introduce myself and share my excitement with someone!!!!! (No one else seems to get it!)

Anyway, i'm a creative peep, have ALWAYS been interested in nails... (had about 400 bottles of nail polish when i was 14...i've cut down since then, was always doing nail art etc!) and am currently stuck in a boring office job that is not stimulating my creative juices and seriously is destroying my soul....... and having been considering going down the Nails/Beauty route for a few years now, i am FINALLY taking the plunge!!!!!!!!!

I have the time booked off work, most of the funds sorted, and just need to BOOK my place on the CND course in London (they have 3 left)! Yes, i've done my research, and have concluded this is my best option (although am a little worried about salons requesting NVQ's..........) I'm not deluding myself into thinking it's a quick fire way of making money... for me, it's a creative outlet to do on the side and see where it goes. If I end up being good at it, then being able to jack in the office job one day and have my own business would be fabulous!

Anyway, i just wanted to say "hi"! :wink2: I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited and seriously cannot wait to do this course. Roll on July!

Nice to meet you all! I'm now off to buy the new version of Marian Newmans Complete Nail Technician book... and Gigi's too..... if i can find it!

Red x

Welcome to Salongeek! Sounds like you have a great plan. Best of luck! :)

Good luck and let us know how you get on with CND

Sent from my iPod touch using SalonGeek

Hello!

I have been a lurker for about the last year or so... and think this site is absolutely wonderful (i'm sad and make notes of things i think might be useful!!!) and I just wanted to come and introduce myself and share my excitement with someone!!!!! (No one else seems to get it!)

Anyway, i'm a creative peep, have ALWAYS been interested in nails... (had about 400 bottles of nail polish when i was 14...i've cut down since then, was always doing nail art etc!) and am currently stuck in a boring office job that is not stimulating my creative juices and seriously is destroying my soul....... and having been considering going down the Nails/Beauty route for a few years now, i am FINALLY taking the plunge!!!!!!!!!

I have the time booked off work, most of the funds sorted, and just need to BOOK my place on the CND course in London (they have 3 left)! Yes, i've done my research, and have concluded this is my best option (although am a little worried about salons requesting NVQ's..........) I'm not deluding myself into thinking it's a quick fire way of making money... for me, it's a creative outlet to do on the side and see where it goes. If I end up being good at it, then being able to jack in the office job one day and have my own business would be fabulous!

Anyway, i just wanted to say "hi"! :wink2: I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited and seriously cannot wait to do this course. Roll on July!

Nice to meet you all! I'm now off to buy the new version of Marian Newmans Complete Nail Technician book... and Gigi's too..... if i can find it!

Red x
Good luck and have fun on your course. X
My book is available from the store where you will be taking your course. Also from S2. You can buy through Amazon but they always are out of stock so it takes longer! It is also available from www.mundoproducts.co.uk

Its all booked! Hurrah!

Thanks all!!!!!

Hi Red, Im also a newbie and am doing cnd in july in london! I am just as excited as you (also a teeny bit terrified). Im sure we have made the right desicion in choosing cnd, thank goodness for the internet. Ive just ordered a copy of Geegs book after hearing about it on another post. feel free to message me!

Hi there wonder if anyone can help I am just about to train in the next 2 weeks as a nail tech. Have spent all pm looking for a course, & it has come down to entity or creative, the former is cheaper for the course, but both educators on these systems are equally as friendly, informative & more importantly as impressive as each other. To me it is an issue oc support & training not product at the moment. I would be very interested on you feedback thanks.

Hi Red, Im also a newbie and am doing cnd in july in london! I am just as excited as you (also a teeny bit terrified). Im sure we have made the right desicion in choosing cnd, thank goodness for the internet. Ive just ordered a copy of Geegs book after hearing about it on another post. feel free to message me!

Oooh Spud! Look forward to meeting you... i'm the one with the mental red hair! You won't be able to miss me! Please come and introduce yourself! (I'm shy!! :o )

I seriously can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back