Newbie wanting advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DelDel

Reaction score
Hi
i have decided that i would like to be a nail tech, i have been looking at different courses but am a bit confused by it all.
i would love to be able to go to Leeds and attend Creative training but i have a young family so it would be difficult but would consider it in a year or so
i am thinking of doing a manicure coures followed by a acrylic then uv gel course, they are accredited but The Guild and that are part time over a number of weeks (not days) therefore giving me time to practice in between lessons
but my question is, is a Beauty Guild Diploma a 'real' qualification?
Any advice on courses etc is welcomed,
Thanks
forgot i am in sheffield, but could travel to chesterfield or rotherham for the right course

Last edited:
Hi
i have decided that i would like to be a nail tech, i have been looking at different courses but am a bit confused by it all.
i would love to be able to go to Leeds and attend Creative training but i have a young family so it would be difficult but would consider it in a year or so
i am thinking of doing a manicure coures followed by a acrylic then uv gel course, they are accredited but The Guild (Anne Niven School of Nails & Holistic Therapies) and are part time over a number of weeks (not days) therefore giving me time to practice in between lessons
but my question is, is a Beauty Guild Diploma a 'real' qualification?
Any advice on courses etc is welcomed,
Thanks
forgot i am in sheffield, but could travel to chesterfield or rotherham for the right course

red 10 is in doncaster and they are ezflow educators their training is fantastic if you have a look on there website www.red10nailbars.co.uk you'll find all the info you need hth xxx

Latest posts

Back