Newby Experience x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelleymclapo

Reaction score
Hi all,

Hope this is posted in the right place x Im 6 weeks off completing my Level two NVQ, Nail tech. Tomorrow, Im doing a day pedicure course x

Would it be worth me getting in to salons now asking for some work experience or even just 'shaddow' shifts to get a feel for the industry??

What can i expect? I know im new so dont expect much xxx Maybe some of you with salons can advise me xxx Thank you so much xxx

Shelley xxxx

hey hun! try having a look on the recruitment section! theres always loads going on on there! or even start a thread on it and see what you get back. good luck with finding somewhere
xx

Hi Shelly,

I noticed your from Liverpool, where are you doing your training?

Hey Deb xx
Im doing the L2 with Roby, and my pedicure with 'the north west training acadamy' in west derby xxx

What is it that you do?

Shelley xxx

I have a salon in Woolton Village. If you want more info and advice PM me, always happy to help.

hey hun! try having a look on the recruitment section! theres always loads going on on there! or even start a thread on it and see what you get back. good luck with finding somewhere
xx

Hey Rachirv,
I was thinking about that x Wont be looking for much to begin with, even just one day a week. Just wanted to get some opinions as to what i may get out of doing this, as a newby x lol x

I have a salon in Woolton Village. If you want more info and advice PM me, always happy to help.

Aww thanks thats really nice of you x (not hinting...but lol) Do you ever have trainees in your salon? What do you have them doing?

Shelley xx

Latest posts

Back