Newly trained

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMYMAY

Reaction score
Hi all:hug: i have recently done my acrylic course and would love to sit and watch a pro do a few sets . What do u think will it help ?
Has anyone else done this ? Or do u think its a cheaky thing to ask
.thansk for taking the time to read my message xx

You could always book yourself in with someone who uses the same system has you to have your nails done. I did this with a Creative tech before i trained with Creative. I told her i was training at home at the time and was booked to go on a CND course and she was fine about it. Suppose she would be thou because she was getting paid for it. :)

Many salons do not like to do this with new technicians for various reasons .. one of which is that being such a personal service many technicians find the presence of another destroys the ambience and rapport they normally enjoy with their clients.

You could not have anything in the world better to watch than the perfect application videos available on the CND - Creative Nail Design, Professional Nail, Hand and Foot Beauty Products - Artificial Acrylic Nails and Brisa Gel. website. YOu can watch again and again and for free and bother no one.

Latest posts

Back