Newsletter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbee

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I have decided to write a newsletter to send to clients that have not visited me recently, this is to let them know basicallay that I am still here and to tell them about some special offers/promotions.

The only thing is I have never written a newsletter like this before, I have been sat infront of the computer for the last hour, randomly typing sentences only to delete them, so the only things I have left on the page are the special offers I want to entice them back with.

Has anyone got any ideas/advice on where to start with this, please????

All help very gratefully received.

AS a valued client of {name of business} I just wanted to let you know about some fab special offers we have coming up!

Is a simple way to start - another tactic is to tempt them for instance "now summer's here its time to get you feet out of those stuffy shoes and into a refreshing pair of flip flops"

Newsletters have always worked great for me, make sure you enclose a leaflet and around 3 business cards and end the letter with "look forward to hearing from you"

hth
Amy

Thanks Amy, has anyone got any further advice or tips??

Hi hun :)

Do you receive any newsletters yourself? If so, take a look at how they lay theirs out, wording, pictures etc. and see if you can take the bits that you like and then re-word it and use it for your business.

Sorry, not much help as I haven't written mine yet either :irked:

xx

Amirose has some good ideas and perhaps you could also add some hints and tips for whatever season you are writing about. For instance in summer tell clients about the benefits of regular exfoliation (for spray tan and applying moisturiser) in winter get them to change their their skin care routine ( change in weather temp, central heating going etc) Christmas (add all your specials offers and gift items and vouchers). Read through the glossy mags see whats hot at the moment. I bet once you start you won't have space on your page to fit it all in. Please let us know how it goes and what response.:)

Latest posts

Back