Nfu-oh colored powders?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dessi

Reaction score
Does anyone know about these colored powders and are they available in Europe? They have i think about 90 colors.

No sorry hun but would also be very interested in them if anyone has a link?

I tryed to find them in Europe but didnt have any results:irked:

I looked into these as they have beautiful colours, they were not avaiable here, think they are from japan (not sure) but they were very expensive.

They are from Korea and i was found them at one french site, dont think they are expencive, just trying to find some distributor in Europe.

A geek on here looked into prices for me last year and they were expensive to get as they had to be shipped, as there was no UK distributor, let me know if you manage to find one.

Could you let me know which French site you found them on please, would like to have a look.

I've not heard of this company, however as an alternative have you looked at the Creative range of colours or there is also EzFlow - they to do a big range of colours all very good.

Nails Only Den Haag

This is a link to a dutch company called nails only. They sell these powders.
A case with 18 collors will cost 89 euro's.
They are on a exhibit I go to in March and will go and look at it, as I'm interessed myself.

Minette

Here is the pic in the gallery that got me interested in the first place

the colours are stunning and her work is amazing.

But how i can trust this site?

I dont know, but there is only one way to find out, they look great well done on finding the site.

I've not heard of this company, however as an alternative have you looked at the Creative range of colours or there is also EzFlow - they to do a big range of colours all very good.

Yes i know but noone has so mach colors as Nfu-oh.

Latest posts

Back