NHS Directory

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandywine

Reaction score
Hello,
I've just been looking on the NHS directory website and I was wondering if anyone else has registered with them.
If you have do you get many recommendations through it?
Does it cost anything?
Has it been useful to you?

I've often wondered how people get recommended and sometimes paid through the NHS as this is something that I'd love to get involved with.

Hi there
not heard of registering with the NHS direct, is this in relation to beauty treatments or health treatments:confused:. If it is beauty treatments, I would be interested in finding out more about how it works hope I am not embarassing myself :lol:

From everyone I have spoken to it really isn't worth it. Isn't is just a directory of suppliers / service providers.

You still need to build a relationship with Dr's / Hospitals / Trusts etc in order to get referrals / orders. And these can probably be built without having to pay anything to the NHS Directory, and by doing so with some effort get much better results.

Also check the website out - it says the 2008 edition is out now, the rest of the site hasn't been updated for a long time - the copyright still shows 2006. That to me tells me they aren't investing much of their own time and money in it.

Mat

Latest posts

Back