NHS or Private Dentist???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Babs,

That's a good point. When I asked the dentist why I had to pay £35 for a S&P when I am a NHS patient, he said that was the price, even though I knew that other people that where NHS patients were paying much less.

I asked them 3 times about this and every time I got the same answer. I might just actually take this up with them.

Marlise
I would get on the phone ASAP or pop into your dentist and have it out with them.Dont let them rip you off:hug: Let us know how you get on.xx

sorry about your bad experience, but in regards to flossing, have your tried Glide floss. It may break when you try to get the floss in between (if your contacts are super tight) but it won't shred.
I havn't tried this one.It's not the breaking/shredding that gets to me but the fact that I cant get it out from round my teeth,then I start to panic.:eek: I will give this one a go,thanks for suggesting it.xx

I use a little interdental brush. My teeth are jam packed together and it's the only thing that works and feels okay. I get it from the same dentist BabsAnn

I use a little interdental brush. My teeth are jam packed together and it's the only thing that works and feels okay. I get it from the same dentist BabsAnn
Oh ok,thanx Sass,will try and get one,need something.xx

Latest posts

Back