Nicelypolished.co.uk genuine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly Freeman

Reaction score
Has anyone used nicelypolished.co.uk to purchase Gelish?

Their prices seem low, just wondering if it is genuine or how I could find out if it is?

Thanks
Kelly

If it seems to good to be true it usually is.....
I haven’t used that site, but if a site is more then around 10% or so cheaper then the main stockists then act causiously - especially when you talking about nail products, always best to buy from a reputable supplier.

They aren’t an authorised distributor. I wouldn’t chance it personally.
And as Leggibone said if something seems too good to be true it usually is.

I’ve used them before a while ago and they’re super fast on delivery and their products are genuine. I think it’s cheap because she’s selling off stock to shut down or sell other brands. 100% legit though.

I’ve used them before a while ago and they’re super fast on delivery and their products are genuine. I think it’s cheap because she’s selling off stock to shut down or sell other brands. 100% legit though.

You may believe them to be genuine and it’s possible they are, but there’s absolutely no guarantee unless they’ve been bought from an authorised distributor, so personally I wouldn’t want to take the risk, plus I’d also want the reassurance of customer service and technical support that goes with it.

Possibly grey imports. This is where a company buy from another country, such as the USA where prices are cheaper, and resells without permission in the UK. This undermines the official distributors who invest a lot of money to have stock, offer education and support. In reality they are no better than those companies that buy from unknown sources and sell cheaply on eBay or Amazon to anyone. This undermines professionals.

Latest posts

Back