Nicotine stains

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayne717

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to remove nicotine stains from fingers?! They look awful and i can't get rid of them - please help! :irked:

Would sugget flouride toothpaste, maybe add small amount of handscrub to the toothpaste, as you will need some mild abrasive when applying to area. Hth

Or gauze with toothpaste to work into area

stop smoking :hug:

stop smoking :hug:

Exactly what I was thinking.

Alternately, invest in an electronic cig, I used this to help me give up and it was brill. Google "Electronic cigarette shop". Dont be put off by the prices, you'd spend double that in a month on fags :lol: It certainly made my life easier when trying to quit and there is no smell from the vapour and your breath doesnt smell or hair etc. No chemicals in them just nicotine and a water vapour.

HTH

Rachel

cuccio do a whitening paste that i have found works wonders on my clients nails and fingers. The Professional choice

i really like it and foiund it the best thing so far by miles.

tigi

Exactly what I was thinking.

Alternately, invest in an electronic cig, I used this to help me give up and it was brill. Google "Electronic cigarette shop". Dont be put off by the prices, you'd spend double that in a month on fags :lol: It certainly made my life easier when trying to quit and there is no smell from the vapour and your breath doesnt smell or hair etc. No chemicals in them just nicotine and a water vapour.

HTH

Rachel
Sorry to take this off topic but wow thats a wonderfull device youve put us on to there E-Fag.co.uk - Quit smoking ....definatly going to order one of them today :hug:

Last edited:
Sorry to take this off topic but wow thats a wonderfull device youve put us on to there E-Fag.co.uk - Quit smoking ....definatly going to order one of them today :hug:

It is fagtastic :)lol:). Order a spare atomiser too, they only last about 14-28 days and its a pain to run out. I find the liquid and refillable cartridges the best for the money as the cartridges dry up too quick and you can use 4-6 a day depending of what type of smoker you are. You can start on the high level and work your way down to zero nicotine to quit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the help! Collin & Ladybgemini - I have tried believe me! Even had a stitch put in my ear (will explain if you ask!) but will look into this device!:)

Thanks for the help! Collin & Ladybgemini - I have tried believe me! Even had a stitch put in my ear (will explain if you ask!) but will look into this device!:)

OK I'm asking :lol:

cut a lemon in half, sprinkle it liberally with salt and scrub the offending stain.

I'm asking too - and I like the idea of the electronic ciggarette! Lx

for those asking about the stitch - it cost £90 and basically put a stitch in the cartilage area near to the earhole. when u get the urge to have ciggie you've to wiggle the stitch for 30 seconds and it takes the urge away!! It did work in a way as i didn't smoke at all during the day but as soon as my daughter went to bed and i was on my own watching TV the boredom took over and I lit one or 2! considering having it done again tho

for those asking about the stitch - it cost £90 and basically put a stitch in the cartilage area near to the earhole. when u get the urge to have ciggie you've to wiggle the stitch for 30 seconds and it takes the urge away!! It did work in a way as i didn't smoke at all during the day but as soon as my daughter went to bed and i was on my own watching TV the boredom took over and I lit one or 2! considering having it done again tho

Gosh I've never heard of that. I dont fancy that though. I'll stick to the e cig and keep my fingers crossed. No ciggies since 10th jan now!!

Bicarbonate of soda mixed to a paste and then rubbed into the nicotine stains, this should help ;)

Latest posts

Back