Nightmare client!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samlintonx

Reaction score
Okay so I've made a thread about this client before because she tortured me for 2 weeks because 4 strands of her microloops came out so I had to drive the whole way to her to put them back in.
I've been mailing her every once in a while to try and get her tooled in for a maintenance (retightening) and she always books in and then cancels last minute and the last message I sent her last month asking when was she okay to get them done, she ignored it
So now she has wrote a status on facebook saying that she's gonna have to get her hair cut short and that half of her hair has fell out and there's big knots everywhere!!! Anyone know how I can handle this? I've mailed her and said that I seen the status and asked her why she didn't contact me. Thanks xx

Well it's clearly her fault but I think all you can do is remain professional, do you provide aftercare leaflets for your clients? Might be a good idea then at least it's written down.

You advised her to book in and she cancelled.you have even gone as far as to contact her afterwards re the aftercare but you cannot force a client to look after their extensions, you can only advise.

If she now needs to have her hair cut short then perhaps it will teach her next time to look after her extensions better! Of course she will try and blame you.

Some clients! They want these things done with no intention of looking after them!

I think for every 99 happy clients there will always be that one!! No matter what you do or bend over backwards they will always find something. You done the right thing & kept in contact, it was her own doing by choosing to ignore you xx

Yeah I always do give aftercare cards and talk them through the aftercare and I always go on and on especially about the going through with your finger part because I had extensions and didn't do it and my hair matted so I always exaggerate that part lol. She replied to my mail anyway and said that she got her mum to take them out and then she wrote on facebook that she got a bob, not that her hair was much off a bob anyway but i won't be going near her hair again, my only client who has ever had anything bad to say. Thanks for you reply xx

Latest posts

Back