Nightmare clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
KHS I should have suggested that lol 😂

Its like clients want us to work for free they wouldn't go to work and not get paid for it! One client was going to be a model for full head foils which is £25 and she came to drop off a deposit and I noticed she wasn't booked in for anything else so I said are you having it blowdried and she said how much is a blow dry as a model and I said its £8 and she said no thanks so I said ok thats fine but we will have to blast it off to see the colour but we dont charge anything for that so she cancelled the appointment!!

But her hair would be dry. It's not like she would have to leave the salon dripping wet so y cancel? Lol. People are funny.

I have one girl who constantly post on FB for cheap hairdressers, she then messages me asking for a price for foils and ignores my response. I don't understand how cheap she expects. My prices are lower than what I have seen in some areas beings I'm from a small town in nowhere in Wales and there are literally hundreds of mobile hairdressers charging around the same prices. I don't know why some people make you feel like you are unreasonable or robbing them. I had a few ask me "how did u work that one out?" Or say "cheaper to go to super drug" 😧 By all means if they think they can find a better deal, or attempt it themselves, carry on.

Lol I'v had that to were they message ever salon in face book looking prices I hate it when ppl message fb asking if I have any deals on! To me it's offensive like there trying to say I'm not worth wat I charge and they will only come if there's a deal

Last edited:
Ul have to excuse any spelling mistakes I dropped my phone and smashed my screen so I can barely see what I'm typing lol 😂😂😫

I don't really get people moaning about prices to my face... they just book and dont turn up, im guessing the prices are why because they have that awkward look when I tell them how much lol

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Lol I no that awkward look!!

Yeah as if to say "crap thats to expensive but I dont want to say" ha

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Don't ever think that people do this to only hairdressers and beauticians, it happens everywhere in any business. My friend is a builder and he gets this all the time. You always get the cheapskates that will argue for a bargain and complain until they get a good price. I've had people try and negotiate with me to drop down the price and I've clearly said no.
If anybody has watched extreme cheapskates on TLC then you will laugh your ass off. Those people are money grabbing and will do anything to save penny's on a 90k a year salary.
It's always people that have money that never want to spend it. You can't take it with you when your dead!

Yea I work beside other local businesses and they give me a heads up on the cheapskates normally, I had a phone call a few months back from the fabric shop beside me telling me they had a terrible customer that refused to pay full price, she then did the same to the pet food shop n she was giving me a heads up because the lady was heading to the salon, guess it's just in some peoples nature to be as awkward and cheap as possible

Latest posts

Back