Nightmare Mother In Law

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pink Tips

Reaction score
Is it me, or are we supposed to bow down and worship the ground our Mother in Law walks on????

Mine is a total pain the backside, thinks she can say what she wants, do what she wants, but if I dare question it I'm the bad person.

We've got our Daughters Christening this weekend and I'm dreading it, we are at odds and I don't want her to come really.

Any ideas....:mad:

Lmao,i sooo know where you are comming from !

You married her son,not her.You have nothing to prove to her and if she doesn't like you ,tough.

It's your daughters critening,pretend she is not there and enjoy the special day. xxxxxxxx

Is it me, or are we supposed to bow down and worship the ground our Mother in Law walks on????

Mine is a total pain the backside, thinks she can say what she wants, do what she wants, but if I dare question it I'm the bad person.

We've got our Daughters Christening this weekend and I'm dreading it, we are at odds and I don't want her to come really.

Any ideas....:mad:

I know exactly how you feel... I really do sympathise... mine keeps tight hold of my baby and wont let go when I try to get her back... even though the baby is saying 'ma ma' and wants me - I think this is disgusting behaviour...

MIL's are evil monster things... !

Problem is hubby, he wants to stand up to her then backs out at the last minute leaving it too me. I look a right evil cow, and he looks like an angel.

When we are on our own talking about it, he's all yes we'll tell her this and that and the other. When he sees her, it's yes mum, no mum 3 bags full mum.

ARhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

LMAO - My mil gets on my tits!

Just feel like banging my head against a brick wall at the moment. I'm sooo close to just calling it day with hubby cos I can't stand her hold over him anymore. I mean he married me, not his mother...

Just feel like banging my head against a brick wall at the moment. I'm sooo close to just calling it day with hubby cos I can't stand her hold over him anymore. I mean he married me, not his mother...

MILS are pathetic creatures that are sour (obviously not all of them... there are a few goodun's) - mine is vinegar tits!

I'm sure his mother has been sucking on a lemon for toooooo long LOL... All I can say is no wonder her 1st husband left her (not condoning it) but she is the miserableist cow I know. And her 2nd husband passed away. Probably through bordem..

MILS are pathetic creatures that are sour (obviously not all of them... there are a few goodun's) - mine is vinegar tits!

Haha LMAO PMSL!!!! Vinegar Tits!!!! haha

Mines lovely on the other end of the spectrum.... too nice its sickening! :lol:

I'm sure his mother has been sucking on a lemon for toooooo long LOL... All I can say is no wonder her 1st husband left her (not condoning it) but she is the miserableist cow I know. And her 2nd husband passed away. Probably through bordem..

Don't let her get to you... they honestly aren't worth it... mine has got nothing better to do and she will do errands for us... but she wont look after the baby for more than two hours, she just goes home and sits on her arse all afternoon knowing i am stuck in the salon with the baby.... I am having to make all my nail appointments for either friday (now fully booked) or next week... and we are losing money when people have to be sent away (some people need them doing now or sooner because they going on hols)....

... it pisses me off no end.. and then she thinks we're gonna be over the moon when she retires?

wtf is vinegar tits? LMAO

I really do try to ignore her.... main bug bear is I kept my maiden name cos of the business side of things and she hates it and says its grossly insulting to my hubby... WHAT!!! She send us cards to the house addressed Mr Baker & Wife, they are binned instantly.... and when approached abou the subject she says she doesn't know what to call me.... My NAME would be a good starting point... :mad:

I think she calls her vinigar tits cos she's a sour puss

vera in prisoner cell block h :lol:

Hold on Hold on
as a mother in law I feel very sorry for you all I love my daughter in law dearly , and often would take her side over my son's iif he complains to me about her i never ever interfere , She is a great wife and Mum and would,nt be with out her .

The thing is does she feel that way about me Who Knows. but i do hope so .
I cant understand mother;s who become monsters when there sons take on wives .

love all you wives out there

cheers
Gailsnails :lol:

Can I adpot you as my New mother in law... You sound lovely.

I said to my hubby, I am never going to treat the girls husbands bad or call them when I become a mother in law.

Thank you

Thats what i said when i got married but my mother in law dies after we were married for about 8 months and i know she would and was the mother inlaw from hell hahaha .

cheers

gailsnails :confused:

His mother is a regular church goer, which is fine. But she shoves it down your throat like your supposed to like it too.

She sent me an email yesterday telling me she prays for me each night... what the hell is all that about.. Do I need saving I asked my hubby... he just laughed.

Latest posts

Back