Nimue skin technology

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julia_james

Reaction score
i got carried away in the sale and bought by mistake nimue body prep, body peel and body contouring gel

from the instructions its for body wraps and i have used body wraps on myself in the past but dont know how to use these

i stress i will only be using on myself

can anyone tell me how to use it please

You can buy the body treatments DVD I think. I do not really do the body treatments just the facial ones.:)

Hia, i have bought the same but of ebay to use on myself like you ,have you had any success with these products and how do you use them !!!! Have you any imfo i may find useful , thanks

I'm considering body wraps but it's been 10 years since I did one! Any advice would be greatly appreciated! X

hia, i have done exactly the same thing and i have no imfo on applying the nimue body wraps treatment ,did you have any joy ,do you mind my asking did you pay alot for your items best wishes a newbie geek

is there no one who can advise us on these nimue body wraps ,body peel contour gel,body prep, im at a loss and all i want to do is do them on myself, i have searched the web-sites to no avail aprt from it is expensive to pay for a body wrap ,how do i use them and have i definately bought the right set for a body wrap cos looking thru teh wraps some use exfolliation some use body peel whats teh difference ,can some one help me somewhere please :) xxxx

hi ,i dont mind you asking me at all :) i paid £100inc postage for 3 bottle of body prep 3 bottles of gel 3 bottles of body peel 750ml weach is that good ?? may i ask what you paid , i have searched the web to no avail yet lots of places to offer this mostly abroad ive found , ,i truly cant find anything imfo on teh nimue web-site ,i cant even see the products i have bought on their web-site ,it just gets a bit confusing best wishes any imfo you find please let me know hun xxxx

sorry hun i think i only paid a pound each for them so ive not lost much but dont wanna waste them

Latest posts

Back