No.7 products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolaluise

Reaction score
Do any of you use and rate No7 products.

I never have but just bought one of their gradual tans, I wanted Clarins but they were out of stock.

It smells lovely and seems really moisturising :D I quite fancy giving the skin care a go for myself now???

What do you all think geekies? X

I don't use them personally but I have a therapist friend who is a tan addict and swears by no 7 fake tan. She says she has used them all, st tropez, sienna, vita liberata etc etc but loves this one.

Can't say I have tried it myself. I use sienna on clients and so stick to that x

I applied my gradual tan this morning and it's turned out lovely and an added bonus ... It's really mild smelling :D I'm a St Tropez girl usually but just fancied a change x

I use all no7 products, moisturiser, make up remover, mascara etc it's hypoallergenic which is good cause I can have sensitive skin and they're more reasonable than clinique! Love them xx

Hi which Clarins tan was u after? i work for them p/t. No 7 isnt bad though when i was at college i used to always buy there products.

I use all no7 products, moisturiser, make up remover, mascara etc it's hypoallergenic which is good cause I can have sensitive skin and they're more reasonable than clinique! Love them xx

If you have sensitive skin then I think you should avoid Clinique anyway x

I use No 7 Perfect and Protect moisturiser after using Clarins for years but deciding I needed to find something a bit cheaper. And I love it! I have also used No 7 cleanser and toner in the past and again I thought it was very nice.

I think No 7 are the most popular brand in the UK

I have used No.7 a lot in the past. I really like their make-up. I've recently got my Dad and my husband on the perform and protect men's range! It does seem very hypoallergenic.

Latest posts

Back