No doing pedi advice needed...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krstna

Reaction score
so ihad back surgery in october, doc says no pedis, no this no that but released to go to work. said maybe in a year once the re-routed muscles and bones have healed enough etc ... how do i explain to clients that i cant do pedis without bringing up surgery when theres a pedi chair in salon???

any suggestions/advice how to handle this??

thanks

im off to bed its 330am here...least i dont work till after the new year...lol

Perhaps just say you have a bad back, or could you take peducures off the treatment list?

Hope you recover quickly

xx

I'm assuming you work alone?
Pehaps print a leaflet you can slide in leaflets and your treatment menus stating that unfortunatley untill futher notice pedicures will be off the list. Maybe make friends with a nearby salon you know you can refer to. I guess there isnt really a way you can work round not bending over for pedis...sorry hun hope you get better soon! xx:hug:

Put a notice up in the salon and have a standard line ready for those who want to book a pedi, "Apologies - until further notice, pedicures are not an available treatment". Nothing else is needed because it's your decision what you offer.

How about moving the pedi chair to somewhere that it cant be seen and for now taking the pedi's off your treatment list

Latest posts

Back