No No hair removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good evening everyone! It's very rare that I post on here, so please bare with me!
Has anyone purchased a No! No! hair removal appliance that is frequently advertised? It looks effective, although apparently the tips need changing every few months, if you use it regularly, so I was wondering how cost effective it will be in the long run. If anyone has given it a go, please can you let me know? Thanks!
Elsa x

I always have a look at the reviews on Amazon or QVC for things like this.As long as there are loads of reviews its usually a fair opinion.

I have only ever hear negative reviews. 3 of my wax clients asked for my forgiveness lol (silly girls) and if I would take them back?!
In short I wouldn't bother.
Sometime ago, a company Silk'n Flash and Go has sent me an at home HPL machine to use and review. I have tested it long enough to say that as far as home light pulse machines go this one has performed really well.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

I know 3 people that's tried it and each of them sent it back stating it was rubbish and didn't work and one of which had burnt her face.

Thanks for all your comments, very helpful! x

I have a client who bought a No No about 18months ago. I think it is gathering dust in her cupboard now, lol. She still comes to me for her waxing. :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for your comments everyone. My husband has been itching to get a no no for my daughter even though I have warned him against interfering in female hair removal of which he knows nothing. Now I have some evidence with which to arm myself in this argument!

Latest posts

Back