no scream cream

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katieA

Reaction score
hi i bought some no scream cream and get the bump outa here from manchester osns the other day and would really like to retail it in my salon. does anybody know where to buy it from at trade price?

hi i bought some no scream cream and get the bump outa here from manchester osns the other day and would really like to retail it in my salon. does anybody know where to buy it from at trade price?

If you get it from the OSNS then I thought that would have been the trade price.

What are these products? Never heard of them?

One is a numbing cream to make waxing less painful and the other is for ingrown hairs. I love those American names. xxx

I think Couture also sell it wholesale, as do One Stop Beauty.

Latest posts

Back