No show issue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnalm

Reaction score
Hiya,
I've had an issue with a mother and daughter not showing up for appointments. They've done this a total of 4 times each, mainly booking colours and not showing. The last time they landed in to make an appointment i confronted them about not showing for appointments, i stupidly didnt take a deposit of them when they made another one that day and ofcourse surprise surprise they didn't show again. I work on my own so i always feel intimidated by them.
I have an cancellation policy on my salon wall which is also on my facebook page stating there is a 50% charge for not showing to appointments. Do i have any right to give them an invoice for all their missed appointments?
I know they'll have a brass neck on them to show again but I'm refusing them anymore appointments

Don’t rebook them or take payment upfront. Unfortunately charging for an appointment is only based on if they are willing to pay. It is their fault but also yours for letting it happen 4 times. I about to have two people ignore me for the second time so I’m going to tell them I’m not rebooking them.

Charge a non refundable deposit next time they try to book in.

I wouldn't book them anymore, tell them to call on day and see what availability you have, all the time you let them walk over you, they will continue to treat you like a doormat. Who wants clients like that, just be too busy!

We've had this as well with one lady. We're looking at taking a deposit if she cancels as she booked out our saturday.

I'm in the same sort of pickle.
One of my Regular colour clients booked her mother in for Colour & hi-lights, now she came to this appointment (because it was for her daughters wedding)
She then booked in again for regrowth...twice she has cancelled & rearranged last minute ( with the excuse of a lie) then for 3rd appointment she didnt even show up. No call. No text. Nothing.

Latest posts

Back