No wipe gel polish top coat?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazapoppy

Reaction score
Hi im looking for a no wipe gel polish top coat i use gelish & artistic , I hate the way it loses it shine when i remove the tacky layer, cuticle oil just isnt the same.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use gelish but never lose the shine wiping off the top coat tacky layer.....are you curing it long enough?

I have the same problem I cute it for 60 seconds in LED lamp and it dulls on both gel brands I've tried their own cleanser and different ones and you loose the shine..

Are you using the gelish lamp? I absolutely adore gelish top it off, never loses shine for me.

You shouldn't be losing shine unless:
Wrong lamp/product not cured
Not wiping off entire dispersion layer/not using a new wipe every few fingers (redistributing the dispersion layer to other nails)
Using a prep product instead of a finishing wipe product

Try using cotton wool/cotton pads and see if that makes a difference.

Also using too much cleanse can dull the shine. x

The gel bottle inc is the best I've used!

The gel bottle inc is the best I've used!

I have to agree I'm absolutely amazed by it, I ordered a couple of them this week and oh my gosh it's beautiful!!!! Also their diamond glitter range is just stunning!

If you apply the top coat to thickly then this can happen as its not curing properly

Latest posts

Back