No wipe top coat that doesn't crack?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charlene1983

Reaction score
I'm struggling with my chrome...
my application over NSI glaze n go is going on nicely but when I apply the glaze n go over the top it ends up cracking.
I've tried Gelish top it off and it just seeps through the chrome and spoils the finish.
What do you all use?

We use 'The Gel Bottle' topcoat, its really good x

I use CJP led no wipe top coat and it can be used on natural nails and enhancements.

Last edited:
Glaze n go is only for use over enhancements and will crack over natural nails, even with gel polish

Glaze n go is only for use over enhancements and will crack over natural nails, even with gel polish

I disagree unless you ref to the original glaze n go.
The new glaze n go LED is more flexible then the original glaze n go so you can use this for chrome over your gel polish.

For natural nails I have successfully used NSI air shield and this works well for my pedicure clients.

Just think taking the clients lifestyle into account before making a generalisation on which product to use, as I find certain ppl fair better with different topcoats :)

[emoji16]

I disagree unless you ref to the original glaze n go.
The new glaze n go LED is more flexible then the original glaze n go so you can use this for chrome over your gel polish.

For natural nails I have successfully used NSI air shield and this works well for my pedicure clients.

Just think taking the clients lifestyle into account before making a generalisation on which product to use, as I find certain ppl fair better with different topcoats :)

[emoji16]

Oh I did mean the original, totally - I don't use it any more and wasn't aware they'd brought out an LED version, that sounds much better [emoji5]️

I thought the led glaze n go was for enhancements only..... it is brilliant tho... and super shiny

Used glaze and go recently over my acrylics after not using it for years in favor of a soak off gel topcoat... Set it in the LED wow it burned even through the acrylic, but set fine and nice and shiny...

The LED glaze and go is only for enhancements. So if it has been used over the natural nail and not cracked you have just been lucky, a lot of people used it when the chrome craze started and got cracking. The gel bottle inc or gel ll tack free are amazing. Xx

I ref to using glaze n go over acrylic with chrome pigment and using glaze n go over gel polish, not use on natural nails,

Thanks everyone I was referring to the chrome over enhancements and have since bought the new led glaze n go. My client hasn't contacted me to say there has been any cracking so I shall find out at her Infills. Wish me luck.

Latest posts

Back