Nom living pedicure bowls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturalbeauty1

Reaction score
They're lovely! I think i'd get the one without the pedestal, just in case you knocked it over x

thanks :) thats what i was thinking although I'm not sure as it looks a bit deeper i like a deep bowl as like to put stones in the bottom. x

This is the bowl i have & i love it. Light weight, durable, good size & looks luxurious no complaints here. Oh im mobile too x

This is the bowl i have & i love it. Light weight, durable, good size & looks luxurious no complaints here. Oh im mobile too x

I want to get one of these but my clients moan at me coz they want the bubbles/vibration. They seem to think it'll just be boring or like having their feet in a washing up bowl!!! Can't believe what some people come out with! Lol. Do your clients find it luxury enough with just still water?x

I like playing with stones with my toes, when I used Jessica I had two glass Jessica bowls for manicures with those cute little glass stones in, really nice for you to sit an play with while the other hand I being done x

I've just bought the "baseless" one and absolutely love it!! It's gorgeous, roomy, really light & super easy to clean. x

I want to get one of these but my clients moan at me coz they want the bubbles/vibration. They seem to think it'll just be boring or like having their feet in a washing up bowl!!! Can't believe what some people come out with! Lol. Do your clients find it luxury enough with just still water?x
Well no complaints yet. This is a review from a luxury pedi this morning!

Attachments

• 1431642400820.jpg
    1431642400820.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 60
Good stuff [emoji1][emoji1]

Latest posts

Back