Non comedogenic foundation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherubs

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any non comedogenic foundation's that I can get on the "high street"??
I didnt want to believe that it was my mac foundation causing my outbreak but I think it may well be :irked:

Although not technically high street:

Dermalogica do a fab foundation, or how about a mineral make up such as lily lolo or jane iredale. For price I'd go with Lily lolo - fabby!:hug:

It may not be your mac make up. Where is the break out?

B xxx

mostly around my chin, with a few on my forehead :irked:

Maybelline Everfresh...is 100% oil free .. SPF 14....Fragrance free and Non Comedogenic....I have used it for years and its never caused me to break out...its a lovely foundation. HTH

Thanks Bagpuss, will def look into that :hug:

I've just looked on their website and cant find it??

Which MACfoundation is it Cherubs? Hyper real? I am using Lancomes adaptive at the moment, my skin type is oily and its condition is sensitive. I am finding it a nice foundation, looks very airbrushed. Why don't you pop to a few counters and get some samples. Anoher fab foundation is one by chantecaille and Stila do a nice one too. Hope that helps.

x

Hi firemouse, both studio fix & select :rolleyes:
I have the same one by lancome but i find it just doesnt give me the same coverage as the mac ones :sad:

Thanks for that, really usefull :hug:

Hi you maybe using the wrong foundation for you're skin type. I found that using a cream foundation on my skin gives me the same problems e.g spotting on chin and forhead. It maybe you're face cream or even touching you're face with you fingers. Anyway this is my opinion if it's any use.
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back