Non qualifieds, their work speaks for itself

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs001

Reaction score
Ok, so most people dislike people who try to do beauty as a profession and literally get the kit and don't have a clue.

I went to a lady who said she had been let down by her tanner, so I set up, sprayed, packed away (probably with consult about 20 mins). She said, wow, my other lady took an hour and a half! She's such a perfectionist, she kept spraying, then wiping, then spraying again! I said if she's wiping it was probably dripping as the gun was on the wrong setting, she says, yeah it kept dripping, but she's such a perfectionist she took ages, shes still in training tho :( she's asked if she can use me again, nuff said

Ok, so most people dislike people who try to do beauty as a profession and literally get the kit and don't have a clue.

I went to a lady who said she had been let down by her tanner, so I set up, sprayed, packed away (probably with consult about 20 mins). She said, wow, my other lady took an hour and a half! She's such a perfectionist, she kept spraying, then wiping, then spraying again! I said if she's wiping it was probably dripping as the gun was on the wrong setting, she says, yeah it kept dripping, but she's such a perfectionist she took ages, shes still in training tho :( she's asked if she can use me again, nuff said

I'm a perfectionist too. A couple of my clients have actually dubbed me little miss perfectionist lol

I don't dab down & I definitely don't take an hour & a half either :confused: from my client walking in to walking out takes me 20 mins max. that's consultation, barrier cream, tan, wiping palms, buffing wrists & ankles, aftercare advice, getting paid, job done lol

sounds like you've got yourself a regular there though :)

Talking of the unqualified's work speaking for itself... a girl who claims to be 'qualified' posted pics on her Facebook... eyelashes & nails omfg it took half hour to pick my jaw up off the floor. absolutely shocking work. surely you know if your works a bag of sh*t?!
I'd rather die than offer shoddy services. it's actually cringe worthy seeing what some people do for money grrrr arggghh!!

rant over haha x

Yeah, I didn't mean to criticise people who are training but people who pass themselves off and people having to pay (she was shocked I only charge as little as £15 which is the going rate in my area so god knows what the 'perfectionist' charged). Can rest easy though knowing how much solution the perfectionist must have wasted in an hour and a half (this lady was quite small too).

Latest posts

Back