Non smoker!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smiler13334

#Nailartistic_me
Reaction score
Hi All

I wanted to let all my geeky buddies no that I have now been smoke free for 13 months.

Not one fag, half of one, a puff even. (I would be lying if I said it never crossed my mind, it has. But if you want to do something bad enough you can deal with it) I even stopped following people with a ciggie so I could smell it :eek: (long story hahaha)

I am mega proud of myself lol self praise and all that....oh well!
It is the longest ever I have stopped. And the last. I really dont want to smoke ever again.

I can go to the shops now and walk up the steep hill and still breathe normally when I get home. Instead of having chest pains and wheezing my head off. I can play footie with my children and have even taken up skateboarding.....so funny!! I laugh my head off without coughing and feeling tight chested afterwards......

Anyone who wants to stop, do it..... you don't want it to become an 'if only' in years to come...

Thank you to all my friends on here that gave me the added advise and support - I really do appreciate it. :hug: :hug:

If anyone wants a little help just give me a holla. If I can help I will:)

Love you guys xx

aw thats fab hunnio ... welll done you!

Jess
xox

As a fag hag, I know how hard this must be, WELL DONE YOU!

Massive pat on the back and congratulations!

Teri x:hug:

aww thanks:)

xxxx

You are an absolute star and I am so proud of youxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

A beautiful person as well as a lovely smelling one :)

Way to go luv, welcome to the club:hug: I have been smoke free for over 12 years:lol:

Aww wow how good are you eh, for heath reasons i would love to stop but i know i dont have the will power and i am scared to death of putting any more weight on but well done hun you have every right to be proud and shout about it from the roof tops :hug:

Welldone i know how hard it is! i'd have given up 2 years in january!

i mean i have given up for 2 years in january, i'm still a non smoker.

Latest posts

Back