Non surgical facelift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Extrovert

Reaction score
Hi can anyone reccomend a great company which offers an affordable non surgical face lift machine as i cannot afford a caci......:)
thanksxx

Silhouette do a non-surgical face lift machine called the Dermalift. My rep Jeannette tells me they currently have £600 cashback on the machine, i think its usually about £2700.

Her number is 0161 980 1080, im sure she can put you in touch with your nearest rep.

Hi, I work with DermaCo Skincare and we have a great all in one system that includes Microcurrent. Its very affordable and we are a great company (if I do say so myself :lol:).
PM me or call 01666 503570 if you want any info.
Thanks
Laura

thanks guys will follow up xx:):)

I have icon ultralift cost me (2yrs ago)£1999.00 plus vat (inc training etc). I got training in 14 treatments for both face and body and get fab results for my clients www.iconultralift.com xx

hiya! just visited icon's website myself n it's under construction here's the phone numer for you 05601 655 009 :hug:

I have a CACI and Depilex machine and the CACI is great, but I do get excellent results with the Depilex machine which I picked up for £200.00.

PQ

Latest posts

Back