Non therapist's attire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geminikelli

Reaction score
Hi all

Just wondering what your non therapists wear so receptionist sat girl?

All my staff are late and I provide uniform but want to smarten everyone up but then not for clients to think there therapists sitting around as there wearing tunics.

Xx

What are your salon colours? A nice blouse in the salon colours would distinguish them out but still he professional.
I got name badges made by swift tag on eBay. Beautifully made, and under £2 each *seeing as we can't put prices up* xoxo

You can put prices of name badges lol!

It is our Trade prices, and product costs that are not allowed.
Course costs, and equipment costs within reason are allowed. After all we don't want our clients to see Trade prices as they then think that is all they should pay for their treatment, but if they see how much it costs us to be so highly trained, they will be happy to pay more :wink2:

The badges are £1.50 xoxo

When I was a sat girl (ok a while ago ;) ) we had to wear a white shirt and smart black trousers and shoes. Xx

I get my badges from there too! They are really good :) they would need to be for me as they always go in the machine :)

Latest posts

Back