Northamptonshire/Bedfordshire Tanning Geeks - Help needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Planky1

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I am here to ask a HUUUUGE favour. Any of you tanning geeks that are in Northamptonshire or Bedfordshire areas, would you be willing to come to my home salon and let me practise my spray tanning on you and help me remember my training or perhaps give me some tips?

I trained last year and found it easy at the time but I haven't done it since and am just panicking because if someone were to call, I feel like I wouldn't have a clue what I'm doing. I had actually debated selling my stuff but I don't want to be defeated and would love to really push this and get on my way with tanning as much as I do nails. I haven't even got a clue how to set my gun as my trainer never showed me how :o

This is a very cheeky request I know :o but if any of you could help I would be so very very grateful ;)

Whereabouts are you, Claire? I'm in Newport Pagnell, next to Milton Keynes

Hey I'm in Kettering, pm me if you like I'll come help you x

I'm in Kimbolton, happy to help!

Thank you ladies!! Nikki, I'm about 20mins from Newport Pagnell.

I will PM you all later, maybe I could use all 3 of you (different days if preferred) to give me more practise. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! :hug:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Then i'm happy to help. Not the nicest of bodies but it's good to practice on larger people as well!

Latest posts

Back