Northern Ireland geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm only 15 mins from Hillsborough! Drumaness xx

Ahh really? Tbh you may have just told me somewhere in England. Lol I got lost driving from Hillsborough to Dromore a few weeks ago. Lol. Feel a bit better that theres folk about lol was starting to think it was a bit country out this direction. Lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Can I ask does anyone know of a course for gel and acrylic nails?i know salon services do a general course for each but am wondering is this best or are there cnd etc courses?there are so many different threads I'm getting lost!but still unsure of what exactly is available in NI.
I have already completed mani/pedi at level 2

I think Sweet Squared should do a special day in NI... What do you all think? And if we did, what would you like to see???:idea:

I think Sweet Squared should do a special day in NI... What do you all think? And if we did, what would you like to see???:idea:

Yay! Anything! lol x

Hi, I'm a Belfast hair geek!!! Glad there are a few of us xxxx

Hi im in banbridge currently doing a nail tech course. Its going well atm but id like more training. Wats available in NI?? Plus were r u buying products??

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I recently signed up to sweet squared.they nail techs in Dublin but as there is so much interest in it from Northern Ireland,they are soon to be offering a course for NSI gels and acrylics if u interested in that?

I recently signed up to sweet squared.they nail techs in Dublin but as there is so much interest in it from Northern Ireland,they are soon to be offering a course for NSI gels and acrylics if u interested in that?

Sweet Squared represent CND not NSI... not sure if that was a typo. If we get enough interest we would love to organise something specific for the NI geeks and nail pros.:D

Yes CND, not NSI, bunches of letters easily mixed up.
Anyway they def doing a courses very soon,said they are drawing up dates now and will be in touch..so watch this space!

I buy my nail products from Sweet Squared x

Thanks everyone.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Just out of curiosity,has anyone ever trained with Roberta Mechan in Belfast?

I'm here from Lisburn! :)

Welcome;-) u beauty or hair??

I'm a beauty geek living in belfast :)

Beauty and reflexology geek also in Belfast!

Anyone ever had training with a touch of beauty training school Belfast??

No haven't heard of touch of beauty. Where is it?

Latest posts

Back