Northern Ireland geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's on the upper newtownards road.apparently they are accredited by the beauty guild,beauty direct and international accreditation organisation.
Offer lots of courses.im just about to book a three day Swedish body massage course.they have placed 40% discount on courses now to Xmas eve!

Hi girls!!

Qualified Level 2 & 3 Beauty Therapist, also from Northern Ireland :)

Im in Tyrone and a mobile spray tannist and nail tech. How is business with u all? I just started Up last November! But gradually getting regular customers.

Im in Tyrone too :)

Yep I'm from the north too would love cnd to do an enhancement course here preferably acrylicsI'm petrified of driven to Dublin!!!! Lol

So what do you all do?salon ,mobile,home based?interested to know;-) I'm in Belfast!

I'm mobile :) only starting up so finding it hard to get out there! what do you do? salon? mobile?

I'm mobile :) only starting up so finding it hard to get out there! what do you do? salon? mobile?

I work full time in the health service but have a room in my house for treatments on evenings and weekends.am mobile too!its strange...customers come in fits and starts!do reflexology as well and soon learning Swedish massage.really love the beauty but interested in the holistic stuff! U?

I'm in Spa just outside Ballynahinch - work full time during the day teaching English and maths to adults doing nvqs and I do nails in the evening - using CND and Bio Sculpture :)

I think Sweet Squared should do a special day in NI... What do you all think? And if we did, what would you like to see???:idea:

Brisa lite build it
Shellac - all courses
And the master courses ;-)

That's all!!!

Brisa lite build it
Shellac - all courses
And the master courses ;-)

That's all!!!

I'm hoping to do cnd course..at the mo I hv mani/pedi and use gelish but would like to learn acrylics/gels..any advice on courses?

I'm hoping to do cnd course..at the mo I hv mani/pedi and use gelish but would like to learn acrylics/gels..any advice on courses?

Bio sculpture is a great gel brand with a good reputation and you can train in Belfast

CND are excellent but ATM only training is in Dublin ( unless they do a special for us northern Ireland geeks!!!)

I use shellac and Brisa lite from CND and are excellent products

Bio sculpture is a great gel brand with a good reputation and you can train in Belfast

CND are excellent but ATM only training is in Dublin ( unless they do a special for us northern Ireland geeks!!!)

I didn't realise bio sculpture was here and iv done so much research!!!lol must look into it and the prices..everything so expensive!!

You usually get a good starter kit included with the initial training

Keep your eyes peeled on the sweet squared Ireland FB page ladies ...*ahem,ahem*....

I just wish if win the lotto so I can afford all the training lol

I think Sweet Squared should do a special day in NI... What do you all think? And if we did, what would you like to see???:idea:

Pick one???!!!! Hardest decision ever!!!

Erm.......

Acrylic training would be good and the nail art courses.....

And plenty of notice to get money/time off arranged.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Facial exams for tomorro and next wk!fingers crossed!

Anyone in NI have a notion about room rental prices?im going to view one and just looking some advice teally

Latest posts

Back