Northwest Training Academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaseyboi

Reaction score
Hi all

Has anyone used The Northwest Training Academy in Liverpool for anything? Thinking of maybe using them for spray tan & eye treatment training but have been stung in the past by some rubbish nail training & not wanting to go down the same route again?

Cheers Dears xx:hug:

hi,

i have a freind who used them for l&p training and she says they were good, i was also thinking of doing my spray tan course with them x

Don't have time to look at them at the mo, but Tantrick spray tan training is very good value, (£** I think), and your certificate will enable you to spray tan with any machine and any solution, you don't have to use the brand you are trained in. You can sample lots of solutions and choose from there. (Although I have always used Tantrick myself.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I used cnd liverpool academy and it was really good and would definatley go back and do more training with them the trainer is called katie and she is such a lovely person x

I would also advise Tantrick training 1 to 1 training and i really enjoyed mine

Latest posts

Back