Not sure how to market Vinylux

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NailsByShakira

Reaction score
Hello geeks.

This might be a silly question or.. not,

Basically it's the title, I'm just not sure how to market it. 😕 Do I market it as just a retail product? Or shall I have it as a treatment on my list?

I know there are posts about this but trust me, I couldn't find what I was looking for.
Thanks in advance.

Hello geeks.

This might be a silly question or.. not,

Basically it's the title, I'm just not sure how to market it. 😕 Do I market it as just a retail product? Or shall I have it as a treatment on my list?

I know there are posts about this but trust me, I couldn't find what I was looking for.
Thanks in advance.

Hi I market as both retail and as a treatment.

Anyone who uses a standard polish or sells standard polish, will love what VINYLUX offers the consumer ..... Super fast REALLY dry time in only 8 minutes and up to week-long beautiful wear, and it actually becomes more durable as one wears it.

VINYLUX looks like Shellac .. It Is as shiny as Shellac .. But doesn't wear as long as Shellac. Perfect for those who do not want to commit to a two weekly service (and millions of women don't want that commitment) and who want to do it themselves ... 30 matching colours to Shellac for toes or insurance in case a client damages her Shellac manicure.

From the point of view of a nail technician, VINYLUX is a super fast service to perform because there is no base coat, the polish goes on like a dream and the drying time is phenomenally fast.

It seems that thousands of us do successfully offer natural nail manicures along with our other services and VINYLUX is flying out of the salon door because it is new, it is exciting, it is different and it offers more to the consumer ... We have always sold polish, but never for a long time as much as we are doing since we launched VINYLUX; people are walking in just to buy polish again because it is new, people are talking about it and it does what it promises.

Latest posts

Back