Not sure what to do

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldigga

Reaction score
so like i posted earlier my cousin dropped off the gelish kit she said she would give me today,she also gave me a few other bits n pieces like tips,nail art stuff,couch roll etc as she has decided that she doesnt want a career in nails anymore,she had offered to give me them for free since am family but I insisted on giving her something as I know how expensive nail stuff can be,after she left I opened everything to have a look and I had a smell of the NH cleanser and NH soak it off (which are both full and told unused) and they both smell similar with the cleanser smelling rather like polish remover :rolleyes: so out of curiosity i tried some and wiped over one of my painted nails(just plain polish not gelish) and it came off.Should this happen? If it was cleanse even though am only wearing a normal nail polish would this take it off? I dont want to call her up and start accusing her of things if theres nothing wrong :rolleyes: can anyone help?

so like i posted earlier my cousin dropped off the gelish kit she said she would give me today,she also gave me a few other bits n pieces like tips,nail art stuff,couch roll etc as she has decided that she doesnt want a career in nails anymore,she had offered to give me them for free since am family but I insisted on giving her something as I know how expensive nail stuff can be,after she left I opened everything to have a look and I had a smell of the NH cleanser and NH soak it off (which are both full and told unused) and they both smell similar with the cleanser smelling rather like polish remover :rolleyes: so out of curiosity i tried some and wiped over one of my painted nails(just plain polish not gelish) and it came off.Should this happen? If it was cleanse even though am only wearing a normal nail polish would this take it off? I dont want to call her up and start accusing her of things if theres nothing wrong :rolleyes: can anyone help?

Hi
I use NSI and it will take off my polish if i'm not careful. it's just the chemicals in it and i'm pretty sure its normal with most cleanse products. the way round it is to use plastic backed pads like grahams handsdown pads.

hth's :)

Hi
Thanks for the reply.
I tried putting some base & top it off on then curing and using cleanse and it seems to have worked,think i just got a bit panicky :o x

NH cleanser is blue, NH remover is pink, they both content acetone so they will remove nail polish. And they do smell similar, although soak off a bit stronger. HTH

PS "Not sure what to do" say thank you :) and offer her few services for free.

Latest posts

Back