Not sure whether I'm ready to do CND master architect

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JemmaB

Reaction score
Ive been trained for about 3 years in l&p now and I also did the custom colour class, hoping to then go on to the master architect course but lost a bit of confidence and kept putting it off :/

But anyway, im now considering doing it but not sure wether to have a 1 2 1 first as I feel I need a bit more help with application on the side walls of the nail, mix ratio and creating a crisp smile line.

Or could this be covered in master architect?

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Ive been trained for about 3 years in l&p now and I also did the custom colour class, hoping to then go on to the master architect course but lost a bit of confidence and kept putting it off :/

But anyway, im now considering doing it but not sure wether to have a 1 2 1 first as I feel I need a bit more help with application on the side walls of the nail, mix ratio and creating a crisp smile line.

Or could this be covered in master architect?

Attending Master Architect will absolutely help you with the things you mention, but you will get much more from Master Architect if you give yourself a bit of a confidence booster first. It sounds like you know exactly what you want to be up on and a couple hours one to one can work absolute magic. Take a model along and get some proper critique from a CND Education Ambassador. They will either say, 'you're doing great, get yourself booked on' or 'ok, work on x and y, here's what you need to do to get yourself ready.' Either way you'll know you are doing it at the right time. Good luck!

Thanks Fee! Am I right in thinking its all sculpting in the course too?

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back