Nouvatan or LA Tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kel79

Kellyf
Reaction score
I'm thinking of changing from fresh indulgence as it seems a bit orangey in natural light! I really can't decide what to go for as hate orange... Can anyone help?

Nouvatan has antiorange tech and all my clients love it ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1424716592.788500.jpg

Id pick Nouvatan over LA tan x

Definitely Nouvatan. No orange tinge and fade off is great.

Love Nouvatan!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm thinking of changing from fresh indulgence as it seems a bit orangey in natural light! I really can't decide what to go for as hate orange... Can anyone help?

try them both and then make your own decision on which one is best in your mind :hug:

Hi Kel! Very concerned that you feel Fresh Indulgence solutions are coming out orange. If there's one thing we're known for, it's that our tans are very natural and NOT orangey. May I ask which shades you've tried? We need to work out what is going on here.

Please email me, catherine at freshindulgence.com

Thank you!

the thing about an orange outcome is not necessarily associated with a brand and more one of DHA overdose

Try using a lower DHA % and see if that does the trick for you

HTH

Hi I'm happy with fresh indulgence and will use a lower percentage I think what put me off was one girl in particular had quite a pinkish complexion and it just didn't suit her skin tone but it was fine on her sister and they both wanted the same,Im still learning so will learn from this 😃

Latest posts

Back