Nouvatan percentages

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen-Nail Tech

Reaction score
Hi geeks

So I'm going to take advantage of their 20% discount tomorrow but its my first order of solution since my kit ran out and I'm trying to work out what percentages to get. I want to work cleverly with this.

I want to get three bottles I think but was wondering which three.

My first thought was 8, 10, 12 but would it be crazy for me to get 8, 10 and 20? My thought behind this was because I want a darker tan than 10 (which i use the most) but I didn't really use a lot of the 12.

20% can be used as a rapid tan but would it work mixing with an 8 to make a darker 8 hour wash tan or is this a crazy idea? I just thought the 20 would be more multi use (use as a rapid tan and if it works - use with a 8 to make a darker tan)

Please help. Tried to phone their number this opening but it isn't went to answer phone.

Thanks in advance. Karen x

I'd probably get an 8, 12 and 16.
You can mix the 8 and 12 in equal measures to make a 10 and then you can mix a 12 and 16 to make a 14.
You will then have all the percentages except the 20%.
ALternatively you can order 8, 12 and 20 which will give you all the percentages except for a 16.

I use 8 16 & 20 these are the most popular xx

I would get 8,12 & 20 then you can mix 10 (half 8 half 12), 14 (half 20 half 8) and 16 (half 20 half 12). This way you have all 6 shades if needed but only have to keep 3 bottles. I hardly use 8 on its own and 12 is most popular.

I agree that your probably best to get 8,12 & 20% as you can mix all the shades you need with this combination.

I want to order some more too. I normally use 8, 10 & 12 and mix for 9 & 11. I have never had anyone want more than a 12! Do you leave them for the whole 8 hours or wash off after 6 hours? I am confused about fast tanning, how long would you leave a 16 or 20 on for to end up with an 8 or 10 colour? Very curious :)

I want to order some more too. I normally use 8, 10 & 12 and mix for 9 & 11. I have never had anyone want more than a 12! Do you leave them for the whole 8 hours or wash off after 6 hours? I am confused about fast tanning, how long would you leave a 16 or 20 on for to end up with an 8 or 10 colour? Very curious :)
Give us a ring and we will explain everything about mixing and fast tanning, If you order today you get 20% off as we are giving all our customers the discount available at Pro Beauty without the need to travel. 0333 456 4678

Give us a ring and we will explain everything about mixing and fast tanning, If you order today you get 20% off as we are giving all our customers the discount available at Pro Beauty without the need to travel. 0333 456 4678

I have just gone onto the website to order some samples, got right to the end where you put your card details in and did not give me 20% off??

You need to log in to get discount x

Latest posts

Back