Nouvatan question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:I love Nouvatan and I would stock 8, 12 and 20. You can then make 10, 14 and 16 by mixing and you've got the full range but only have to buy 3 bottles. You can use the 20 as a rapid tan and it comes out like a 12 but washes off after only 4 hours. I did this last week on a lady who wanted a tan for that night and she loved it.

Hi I know this is an old thread but was just wondering if the popularity of the % have changed at all? I'm 100% going to change over to Nouvatan having only heard good things but am unsure on the solutions. People like being quite dark where I live! :)

Hi there, Have you sampled the solution. I use this as my main solution and I love it, but I just worry that you say that people like being quite dark. Nouvatan is a more natural golden brown. if you are looking for a dark tan, I owuld suggest yuou do what i do and for those who want to look like Geordie/Jersey Shore, stock in LA Disco. You wont be disappointed with Nouvatan though, I have used it for 2 and a half years since I trained with them and all my clients love it.

Aw thanks for all your replies, I have just ordered 10, 14 and 20. I've heard nothing but good things and haven't sampled it on anyone myself but had the 20 on me and loved it! Xx

Hi received my samples today very very helpful and friendly on the phone! Although just done a tan with sample 12% and sat waiting for developing and noticed the 2/4 or 8 hour developing time. How long should i wait?

6-8 hours unless using 20% as a rapid tan, after wash off it will continue to darken for approx 24 hours x

Latest posts

Back