Nouvatan site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xkatiex

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am currently using Sienna and have been looking for a clip on lamp for my tent. I know Nouvatan do one but as I don't use their products I'm not registered on their site and I can't see their prices online.

Does this mean I can't order with them? Or do I just need to register first?

Thanks so much
Katie

Just register on the site and all will be revealed.

Mat

You should be fine to order - p.s try a sample of their solution too if you ever consider changing from sienna x because it's lovely! X

Wow, there is a big difference in price!!

I added their sample pack to my basket as well! I've heard some good things about Lauren's way as well so emailed them for a sample earlier! Love new things to try! :)

x

Wow, there is a big difference in price!!

I added their sample pack to my basket as well! I've heard some good things about Lauren's way as well so emailed them for a sample earlier! Love new things to try! :)

x

No harm in giving it a try. I was torn between sienna x and Nouvatan but it was the price that swayed me and ive never looked back as my clients love the colour and smell and the fade off is great too so its a thumbs up from me lol ! I think it all depends on what your clients like, if they are happy with the solution you are using then changing it may put them off or win them over, its all up to personal preference really isnt it. x

Hi
Sienna x do a clip on light but I bought my clip on light from Asda for £4 and a daylight bulb from homebase just under £4.. eBay also do the clip on lights just need to get your daylight bulb.

Latest posts

Back